Bookkeeping Services: Off Site or On Site?
Williamson Accounting specializes in the most popular software to provide complete computerized Bookkeeping on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis. We offer both off site and on-site service.
We are looking for great long-term clients that are a good fit for our business model.
Contact us today to book a free, no-obligation consultation today. (416) 444-8747
|Off-Site Bookkeeping||On-Site Bookkeeping|
|Cost||• Usually costs less than an on-site bookkeeper (contact us for an estimate)
• No travel time to pay for
• No annual accounting software cost (bookkeeper provides software)
• Can leverage highly experience staff to do data entry
|• Usually costs more than an off-site bookkeeper with more time involved and travel costs
|Efficiency||• Don’t have to schedule time for bookkeeper to come to office
• Bookkeeper provides own desk, computer, software, supplies
• Business owner can provide answers to questions by e-mail
|• Bookkeeper can open mail, organize documents and perform other administrative tasks
• No need to arrange transport of(fax/email/courier) documents to bookkeeper
• Bookkeeper can write cheques more frequently
• Slightly less time-consuming for business owner - does not have to annotate deposits and electronic transfers on bank statements
|Accessibility||• Usually more accessible because not having to spend time travelling and spends most of the day at own office|
|Communication||• Answering bookkeeper’s questions can be done by e-mail (usually at a time convenient for owner)||• Answering bookkeeper’s questions is done verbally and can be an interruption during the work day|
|Software & Data||• Accounting software data file resides at bookkeeper’s location with access to accounting data file as needed
• Automatically backed up multiple times per day for disaster recovery purposes.
|• Accounting data file resides at business location
• No additional monthly fee for access to live accounting data file (because data file resides on company computer)
• May not be backed up regularly
|Business Security||• Less susceptible to fraud because bookkeeper does not make bank transactions|