Mastering Your Company's Finances- Part 2
- Monday, 26 September 2011
In part 1 of these series, we mentioned some simple things you can do to help manage your money and make bookkeeping simpler. Some of these included handling paper once, and reporting monthly profit and loss. Here, in part 2, we will continue with some more tips that will help you get bookkeeping right the first time.
Bookkeeping, simply by definition, is the recording of a company’s financial transactions. This includes sales, purchases, income, and payments.
Mastering Your Company's Finances-Part 1
- Wednesday, 14 September 2011
In any startup or growing company, you are extremely busy. With everything that is going on, it is easy to lose sight of how and where you are spending money. Here we will give you some tips on some simple bookkeeping techniques that will make you the master of your financial domain and help you manage your money.
Bookkeeping, simply by definition, is the recording of a company’s financial transactions. This includes sales, purchases, income, and payments. Here are some tips that will help you get bookkeeping right the first time.
Are You Throwing Money Down The Drain?
- Wednesday, 07 September 2011
Here are some ways to save money, and maybe even get some back…
If you’ve bought any machinery or equipment, did you buy any extended warranty plans or servicing packages? If you have, then chances are you’re throwing money away.
- 6 Home Based Business Tax Deductions You Don’t Want to Miss
- Looking to Write Off Meals and Entertainment Costs???
- Know Your Debtors before Giving Them Credit
- Find Sending Your Kids Away for Summer is Too Expensive? Think Again
- Have you invested in yourself? Learn the financial know-how to do so!
- Hire Your Kids and Trim Taxes- It’s a win/win
- Manage and Take Control of Your Business with Technology
- Enjoy these Employee Tax Breaks
- 9 Common Tax Mistakes
- Welcome back from Summer...