Corporate Tax Filing Guide
- Thursday, 03 June 2010
Well, we are listening. Williamson Accounting has been assisting clients with their various accounting needs for a few years now, from Business Consulting to Corporate Tax Preparation and Filing. We are always happy to provide helpful information and tips on various topics.
Inspired by a few small business clients I am hoping to shed some light on the area of Corporate Tax Filing.
Why File a Tax Return?
- Monday, 03 May 2010
We have past the peak of the personal income tax season and many taxpayers have not file a return for the current year-- some have never filed. Along with the obligation to file a tax return set out by CRA, Individuals need to be aware of the many benefits in filing.
Tax Filing Mistakes To Avoid
- Friday, 16 April 2010
The tax-filing deadline is almost here; but there is still time to save money on your 2009 return. Don't pay the government any more than your fair share.
- 10 New Year's Resolutions to Boost Your Business
- PST-GST Harmonization Summarized
- Maximizing Business Income Tax Deductions
- Year-End Tax Planning Tips
- Make Tax Planning a Year-Round Process
- Profiting From Your Lease
- Managing Debts and Your Bottom Line
- Tax Deductibility of Life Insurance Premiums
- Tax News & Tips: 2009 Money Saving Strategies
- Major 2008 Federal and Provincial Changes Affecting Individuals