7 Tips to Outstanding Bookkeeping
- Tuesday, 09 July 2013
Record keeping (also known as bookkeeping) is no one’s favourite task. However, the reality is if you own a small business, good record keeping is vital. Many start-ups, as well as existing business owners tend to neglect this aspect of their business until the end of financial year (EOFY) is upon them. By law, every business is required to maintain accurate and timely records.
Hire your Kids for Summer and Profit
- Tuesday, 28 May 2013
The summer school break will start soon, and it could be to your advantage to hire your kids. It’s a win-win... They get life and work experience -- as well as a salary -- and you get tax and other financial benefits.
How is a Company Valued?
- Monday, 08 April 2013
Guess Article By: Douglas Craig, Chartered Business Valuator
I am frequently asked how a company is valued. Simply put, the value of a company is the value in today’s dollars of all the future benefits of ownership of the company.
- What the Small Business and Self-Employed Can do to Prepare for Tax Filing
- Business Owner- What are You Worth?
- 5 Steps to Properly Starting Your Business
- How to Save for Your Child's Education
- Losing the Canadian Penny
- Invoicing Tips to Get Paid Sooner
- The Benefits of Being the Small Guy??
- When and How to Successfully Borrow Money
- Year End Tips to Benefit You in 2012
- 8 Simple Strategies to Reduce Taxes for the Owner-Manager